BADGES OFF FOAM SPOILER

<< '83 Spider -How to get the badges off the "foam" spolier

Why would you repaint something that was never painted before?  The Spider
model you describe has black "foam or rubber" serving as  the spoiler.  I have
an 84 Spider Veloce which is the same thing as you describe and I just keep it
treated with AutoGlym which keeps it supple and black even after 15 years.  I
have seen Spiders of the same vintage out there with painted spoilers and they
look awful since the spoiler material is flexible and the paint cracks.

Anyway, the badge it epoxied to the spoiler (it was on mine) and it just takes
some careful wiggling to my recollection.

Good luck!

Chris Finks
Portland, OR
AROO/AROC