Milano Brakes

Chip;

There is no need to take the rotors or separate (never separate ) the calipers
in halves on both the front and on the rears. On the front there are two pins
that hold the pads in place. Take them out by using a center punch and a small
hammer. Use a suitable means to retract the pistons, i.e. after removing the old
pads, to avoid scraching the rotor, put something between a screw driver and
rotor and push the piston back or if you could get enough space between the old
pad and piston insert a screw driver and push the piston back. CAUTION do no
exert too much force when pushing the piston back and try to push at the center
or both edges of piston.
On the rear the are also two pins that hold the pads in place. These pins are
secured in place by stainless steel clips that fit in a hole in the each pin.
Remove this clip and easy out the pin using pliers. These pins are usually
rusted and a pain to remove and you may end up breaking them. IAP sells a kit
the includes the pins, clips and springs.

If you have to replace the front rotors, it is a good idea to also replace the
bearings. If you need more info please e-mail me I have done front and rear
brake pads, rotors and bearings on my 88 Milano Gold.

begin 666 Abe Kheraz.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DMH97)A>CM!8F4-"D9..D%B
M92!+:&5R87H-"DY)0TM.04U%.D%+#0I414P[2$]-13M63TE#13HV,#@@,C<X
M+3DY-S@-"D5-04E,.U!2148[24Y415).150Z;F%S<V5R0&ET:7,N8V]M#0I2
@158Z,3DY.3 R,#%4,#4P-34R6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`