Correction

The Bosch manual I mentioned in a previous post has an
omitted page. Two other manuals on that site make up for the
omission to some degree, go to
http://www.conservatory.com/vw/manuals_nyx/
for access to 3 manuals that concern the L-Jetronic  system.
The lambda-equipped manual has the omission of page 9. The
'EFI-D and EFI-L' manual covers most of the same info, I
think.

For future reference, I'd recommend downloading and saving
the info on this site. Unlike the CarDisks, this info has no
specific copyrights except for the possibility of Robert
Bosch GmbH...but I doubt they'd care a whole lot if we were
utilizing the info for purposes of repair or understanding
of our cars.

- - Eric Hambleton

1983 GTV6 -- silver like my first Alfa (a '78 Spider)
1988 Volvo 740 -- on loan to a friend for 3 months, now