164 Distributor Seal

I have oil leaking from between my distributor and the engine.

I asked at my local Alfa agent but he says he can't get the seal.

I haven't taken the distributor off yet so I don't know what it looks like.
Is it just an O ring that I can get anywhere? If so does anyone now the
size? (I like to have the spare before taking  things apart)
If it is something special can someone tell me where I might get one?

Matthew Dooher
1989 164A (Still in the panel shop awaiting a bumper)
Dunedin New Zealand
Phone 	+64 3 479-7968
Fax	+64 3 479-7584
E- mail 	matthew.dooher@domain.elided