Cross Drilling on Brembo Rotors

Hello fellow Alfisti:

I would like to know whether I could cross drill or just drill holes into my
new Brembo rotors for my 74 Spider in order to achieve better heat
dissipation and also to get better braking.  I am wondering whether I can
get access to a machine shop that will drill the holes is it possible to do
this, and if so, is it really worth the trouble.

Secondly, I have 205/15/55 on my Panasports (15x6) and I seem to get
rubbing.  Does anyone know whether going to a 205/15/50
will do the trick and limit rubbing.  I really want to stay with a wide
tire...
Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA
Senior Business Consultant, INTRIA