CRH

Update:  The 3rd edition of the CRH will be picked up from the bindery
next week, Feb 5th.
All of you who have sent a prepaid order will be shipped a few days
after. To those of you who have merely replied "CRH Wanted" be advised
that orders will be filled as they are received (on a first come first
served basis) until this printing has been exhausted.  I suggest that if
you replied via lectric mail, you should make it a point to get your
order in asap.  We are planning to move to Florida  shortly and will be
"disconnected" for a few months during the resettlement.  At the
appropriate time we will advise everyone of the new addresses.

"il fossile"