In search of helping hands near Cincinnati Ohio

I am about to order parts for my winter project and there is one part of my
project that needs more than my two hands. I have a 1986 Spider and I am
pulling the engine to do some work. I will have an engine hoist and an
engine stand waiting. The problem is that my workshop is in the basement so
the engine must be rolled around the house to the basement door. Then taken
down about six stairs. The ground is at least flat (except for those
stairs). I am new to this area and all of my car friend live out of town. I
have all of the factory shop manuals and tools needed. All I need is a
friendly warm body with an interest in Alfas. As a last resort I could ask a
person from work but they could care less about cars.

Just a little information as to why I'm pulling the engine:

1. I have a clutch problem that needs to be looked into.
2. I will be putting in 10:1 pistons and liners.
3. I will be shipping the head out to Sperry where I will have them take the
current stage 3 to a stage 5.
4. I will have the flywheel lightened.

At least it will be an interesting repair with some fun results. Yes, I am
willing to give anybody a hand in the Cincinnati area on their own repairs
if you want to swap some time on both cars. I am also willing to help anyone
in my area even if they can't give me a hand.

Anybody have just too much free time on their hands?

As a warning: If you come to my house you will have to ignore the Volvo and
SUV parked in the driveway. At least the Alfa is getting my attention.

Brad H.
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
1990 Land Rover Range Rover County
1997 Volvo 850