Volvo...and FORD!!!

Well, poot and heck. Guess our fond dreams of getting our Italian
machinery in through Volvo's network just got smeared bigtime. First
Fiat steps in and keeps Ford from buying Alfa (okay, a lot of you were
happy about that, but I STILL think it woulda been a good deal), and
now FORD has beat out FIAT for Volvo!

And I just got a French magazine with a two-page ad for the 156, that
made me SO HOT to just go out and buy one! Oh, well...couldn't afford
it anyway...

Will Owen,
Sour grapes in
Nashville, TN