SoCal 750/101 needed for R&D project

Cheers all,

Centerline is working on new product development. We are looking for a
750/101 spider owner near El Monte, CA who is willing to work with an
exhaust manufacturer there in exchange for free exhaust parts. The car
in question can be a rolling chassis with a drivetrain, or a running
car. No modifications will be made to your vehicle. Thanks for your
help-please contact me by phone at work.

Joel Hailey
Centerline Products
Boulder CO
303-447-0239