Replacing ignition switch in a spider

I have used a SHARP 1/4"-3/8" cold chisel to remove these headless =
screws with great success. Angle the chisel so that you get a good bite =
OFFCENTER on the screw head. Whack it with a hammer so that the force of =
your hammer blows is directed counter clockwise and the screw will begin =
to turn after a few shots. I have replaced several switches in spiders, =
Milanos, and GTV6's using this method and it has ALWAYS worked.
Roger