Pony interior

Hello Afisti!

I have the tan pony leather interior on my 164 L and am looking for
suggestions on how to condition it without darkening the leather.
Anyone have the same interior and know of any special cleaning products?

Or does anyone know what the factory recommended for it originally?

I have started to use several conditioners but they really darken the
leather.

Thanks to all.

Steven (saving my money for the silicone hoses) Mccaulley
Venice CA.