Walt Colbourne

Walt - I tried to send the following message directly to you but your ISP
must screen messages - anyway, I think I make this recommendation/pitch
with the blessing of many on the Digest.

I saw your post on the Alfa Digest and had to respond.  I am the
membership chair for the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club and we are always
looking for Alfisti for members.  There are 250 members in our chapter of
the national club and among them, you will probably encounter ones who
share your interest in gaining more performance from your Alfas.
We meet on the second Tuesday of each month at an Italian restuarant in
Issaquah.  We also try to have at least one track event a month (ten are
scheduled for 1999) as well as tours, rallies, wine tours, and other,
just plain social events.
I would be glad to tell you more if you are interested.  If you are happy
looking for ideas on improving your car, we can probably help with that
too.  Welcome - I look forward to talking to you about Alfas.

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC membership chair
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]