RE: alfa-digest V7 #409

If anybody has anya dvice about buying either a 164 or 75, can they please
mail me off line with any hints, tips, things to watch out for etc.  I am
looking at getting on of these cars and keep on hearing horror stories about
stepper motors and the suchlike!  Many thanks!

Also, if anybody is interested in a 1977 LHD Spider for restoration in time
for the summer, mail me off line and we can discuss it.  It is just sitting
here, with no work being done on it, and I want somebody to take it on who
loves Alfas as much as I do.

Cheers

Graeme