Spider pulling

OK, I'm assuming you've had the front end aligned. When I've gotten
my Spider aligned, the techs are usually too lazy to equalize the caster
left and right. Even if the two sides are within spec, if they aren't equal,
you'll get some pull. The camber isn't adjustable unless you buy the
special upper link, any difference side to side will cause a pull also.

Jeff Bennett
Friendswood, Texas