-GTV6- Make it click!

In reference to 'how to reset the little black box keeping track of how
many miles ago one installed the 02 sensor':

>I am sure you pressed the reset button all the way in until I think you
hear a
>click.  You need a skinny object to push the button in.  You can always
take
>out the bulb and just keep a mental note when you change to 02 sensor
:).
> th

Make it click! Mine didn't the first time I tried. I push, the light
goes off. I release, the light is back on...
This time I really jammed the screwdriver down the reset button (it
travels for an inch or so), and the light is now off!
I guess sometimes one just has to really push...:--)

Thanks everybody