Welty Fund

I love the digest, but can't read every issue.  I remember some talk weeks
ago about getting Richard a car, whether he wants one or not.  I thought it
was made in jest.  If Alfa Bill is really serious about collecting $10 from
each of us for RW, I suggest he add something to his signature so that we
frequent-but-not-obsessed readers can stay appraised.

I would pay to keep the digest.  But can I (we) trust an Alfaholic with such
a large amount of cash?  We're already talking 3 digits, right?