Re:75 2.0 inboard Alfacheck breakdown

Miguel asks:

My 1991  75 2..0 TS inboard check panel became a xmas tree, it normaly
lights up went you start the car but all lights go out in a couple of
secs later, mine just keeps all lights on for ever, the fuel reserve
ligth doesn=B4t come on ever, (don=B4t know about the oil presure =
light).
Could it be a fuse prob? What could I do to to figure out the problem,
I=B4m not an expert electrician  or should I just go to a Alfa service =
be ready to pay tonns of $$$$$$?

[]  I doubt it is the fuse if the lights are coming on and staying on.  In
my Right Hand Drive car the computer is on the back of panel above the
glove box.  The panel is secured by 3 screws.  Try cleaning the connectors
for the black box that is attached to the lid .  ARC failure on the TS cars
is not common, so try cleaning every connector you can find.  Use spray on
contact cleaner.

Cheers,
david
1989 ALFA75 TS.  130000kms.

Cheers
MIG
May the force be with you!

1991 Alfa 75 2.0 TS
1997 Alfa 146 1.4 TS
1998 Porsche 718 RSK Spider (1959 replica)
1990 Honda CR 250
1991 Yamaha FJ 1200 abs