Re: alfa-digest V7 #398

Joe Reid wrote:

  How was your weekend?  What did you do?  I was on pager duty...fun
  fun fun.  Weather was nice, or so I hear, never really made it
outside.
  How have the women in your life taken your year long vow of chastity?
:-)

I worked Saturday, I worked Sunday. Friday night I went to a friend's
birthdaycelebration, Saturday night I went to see a movie and had dinner
with Rosemary
(and I won't let myself get physical with her anymore, it should be a
friendship),
Later Saturday night I called Lisa and she came over, we f***ed like
bunnies,
and for some reason my intuition says it's ok to be 'physical friends'
with her,
because she seems more ok with it than she used to be. I'm just going to
trust
that if something feels REALLY OK, I'll do it, if not, I won't. I have a
lot of
work to do (writing, making lists, examining things about myself) that
the
psychic told me to do. She told me that it would be ok to have 'physical

friends' if it was ok with the other, but that I wasn't ready. But it
feels to me
like if I know I'm not falling in love, or editing myself or repeating
Rebecca
patterns, perhaps it's ok. I'm going to go back in a few months for a
'psychic
checkup' and see what I'm told.
I now have a car cover for the Spider (I know I told
you about the steering wheel but I wasn't sure if I told you I got the
paint
refurbished...boy does it look sweet)

  I've been trying to get ahold of your brother-in-law.  Has he been in
  the office lately?  I have his camera manual, and some pictures for
them.

he's gone to Austin this week. He brought me a couple of lamps and an
extraTV last night
and brought Aleece and Tristan with him. I fell asleep at 8 oclock
last night. work is killing me we're so busy and crazy. I sent the hood
from my
DTM Alfa to Sandro Nannini to sign, I ordered JJ Lehto's McLaren-BMW
from
the 97 Sebring race we attended, I'm going to send it to JJ at the Hogan
CART
team headquarters and have him sign it ( I cleared it with the team).
Hope you
guys can hook up with Ken and his buddy while you're at Daytona. I can
no longer
say 'I choose not to go', I REALLY can't afford it, my credit card is
MAXed and
my budget is shot for January and February due to the money I spent in
Asheville
and on the Spider...it's ok, I don't feel like I'll miss it. Shit, I
won't even watch it
because I'm too cheap to get the Deuce.....

Paul should be back later in the week....
Rees told me you said to get the McLaren, I told him to get the Ferrari
db