Re: "stumbling" 164 in Oz

An intermittent problem like that is always hard to diagnose.  In my 75, the
same symptoms were caused by the fuel cutoff switch device in the AFM being
bent ever so slight downward, so that sometimes, under certain particular
circumstances, it shorted out on the circuit board, momentarily interrupting
fuel flow.  The fix was to gently bend the needle (looks like the hand of a
clock) back into a straight position, parallel with the circuit board.  The
cause of this problem I can only guess at.  My suspicion falls on the too-
inquisitive fingers of the PO. Best luck!

Charlie
AROSC
Los Angeles, CA, USA
87 75 hers