Re: 3.0 running rich

I like to know the answer too!

in the past, people purposely make the car run rich by tampering the
spring of the flap in the AFM. I guess you can do the same but in
the opposite way, that is , to tighten up the spring so the flap
will move less, fooling computer to think less air is moving thru
thus reduce the injection time and which reduces gas being injected.

But that's just a "trick", I'd like to know what's the "proper"
way to do it too!

Jess
88 verde @ silly-come valley