Alfa 156 in Soap Opera

I got home last night and as usual my mom was watching this Hispanic prime
time soap opera, I believe it's called "La Usurpadora". Before I could say
hello she says noticing the grill, "isn't that like your car?" I looked at
the tv and saw this beautiful dark green Alfa 156, (not exactly like mine).
This first scene which takes place in Paris, the driver swings around this
circle to park and the camera just zooms all the way to the grill. It was
an excellent camera shot. There were various scenes through out this one
hour soap, (yes, I made myself watch it), including the dash, instrument
panel and exterior side views where you clearly see the "hidden" door
handle.  I may take another look tonight, she told that she's seen it a few
times before.
Vasco
1991 Alfa Romeo 164 S - (Daily driver - 118,998K)
Medford, MA