Milano Gear-Box Oil; Fog Lights

Hi all, on my Milano 3.0, I finally got around to changing out the gear-box
>oil.  As the car has 104K, and no service record re: the gear box, I
figured it's probably long overdue.  And, judging by how difficult it was to
remove
the filler plug, who knows when the oil was last changed.  I finally removed
the
bolt with a breaker-bar with PVC pipe extension.  Found it odd that the
drain plug came out easily given the struggles with the filler plug.
Inserted the 75/90 NS Red-line, (two quarts worth) only to come-up short.
Went back to the store and in discussions with a co-worker, realized I had
put the wrong oil in the gear-box since I have a limited slip diff.  Ended
up with another quart of the NS AND a bottle of additive for limited slip
types.  Finished with the install, (3/4 of the quart + the additive) took
it for a spin with a noticable improvement.

Bought my Verde with inoperable fog-lights.  Previous P.O. informed me he
had tried to "get them fixed a couple of times to no avail".  Cleaned all
connections and got one to work.  Right light still inoperable and
discovered the bulb was dead-shorted out.  So, I called Pep-Boys and did
what Marty in the Pep-Boys commercials couldn't...found something they did
not have.  Maybe.  Had to order it and pay in advance. Then went to the
store in person, (the closest Pep Boys is 22 miles from home) opened the box
to discover the bulb only was ordered, no lead, etc. I then proceded to the
electrical aisle and found it stocked on the shelves!  I hate when that
happens.

Rob Granieri
'88 Milano 3.0,
dopey SUV owner,