ARDONA and Y2K bug info

Hi all,

I just got a call from my source at Alfa Romeo Inc. (ARDONA is a
misnomer) Oops...

I was told that there was no such communication between Fiat and ARDONA.
They are the same co. now. This comes from the source.

They are looking into the question of Y2K but doubt it has any
connection.

On an unrelated issue, I will take the liberty to mention that ARI has
no control over what independent dealers do as far as service, IOW, if a
place charges you more than you think is fair or gets grease marks on
your seat, ARI can't do much to intercede. They are simply a supplier.

Things seem pretty positve over there. ARI is working off of a 94% fill
rate and I've seen little problem in getting what I need.

By the way, they aren't paying me to say nice things either.... :o)
(actually I think I must make them a little nuts with all my
requests...)
With what they have to work with, It's going smoothly.

Signing off...

- --
Bill Harkell
Internet Sales Department
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo
Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
http://mastrosubaru.com