Re: Mobil synthetic gear lube

In a message dated 1/10/99 4:26:27 PM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

>  What I *have* found in Arkansas is Mobil's 75W90 synthetic gear oil.  The
>  price is the same as Redline from IAP (once shipping is included.)  My
>  question: has anybody used the Mobil gear oil?  And if so, with that
>  results?

I replaced my dino lube with Mobil 1 75W90 Synthetic gear lube about 3 years
ago and have been delighted with the results.  Great cold weather performance
(as cold as it gets in south Texas) and greatly improved shift performance,
esp. 2nd gear.
If you call Redline or check if they have a website they would prob be able to
put you in touch with a dealer in your area.  Check out the local hot rod
shops...

Jerry in Houston