Synthetic Gear Oils

My GTV6's 2nd gear synchro is prone to grinding when cold (thank you,
previous owner.)  Once the gearbox is fully warmed up, I can shift in and
out of 2nd gear without grinding.  A transmission rebuild will eventually
have to be performed.

In previous Digests, I've seen mentions of using Redline's synthetic 75W90
gear oil to postpone the eventual rebuild, and improve 2nd gear synchro
performance in general.  However I cannot find a source of Redline products
in Arkansas.  I can buy it from IAP, but the shipping would be moderately
high.

What I *have* found in Arkansas is Mobil's 75W90 synthetic gear oil.  The
price is the same as Redline from IAP (once shipping is included.)  My
question: has anybody used the Mobil gear oil?  And if so, with that
results?

Thanks!

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, Arkansas
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 155k miles (waiting on new fuel pump)
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 131k miles (and suddenly my daily driver)