FS: '90 Spider Veloce

Series III body, but with Motronic engine management.  63K miles, blue
metallic w/tan leather.  Exterior and interior in very good condition.  No
cracks in seats or dash, paint as new, nose undamaged.  Wears Bridgestone's
with lot's of tread left on them.  Top faded, but no leaks, plastic clear.
All power/electrics work.  Rust bubble in passenger side rearview mirror.
Door locks don't work from outside, but can lock them from the inside.  Engine
strong, well maintained.  Burns minimal oil.  Valves recently adjusted.
Syncro's good.  Original Alfa radio, works, but cassette player doesn't.  Very
solid car, has been my daily driver.  Will sell for $8300 or trade for Super
Guilia/Berlina.

Note, this ISN'T my email address, so don't send an electronic response.
Rather, call Noah at 415.921.8357.  I'm in San Francisco.

thanks,
noah