Re: FRANK'S DOORS or frozen unlatchable Milano doors

Frank (with frozen door), I say sue Alfa SpA. :-) (I really am just joking).

I think the problem is water gets into the locking/latch mechanism and
freezes. I noticed this seems to occur about twice a year with my car if the
weather get really cold after a wet day/night. This explains why the problem
cures itself when the car warms up.

My solution is to spray ice/off de-icer or alcohol into the lock
mechanism/key hole and melt the ice, this seems to cure the problem for me.

Frank, congrats on your newly 3.0 transplanted Milano, I did the same with
my car and loved every minute (or RPM) of it.

YMMV,
        - Steve.