re: Michele at Paul Spruell Alfa (and other alfa parts guys)

hi jay, you said:
>I agree with Peter Krause,  Michelle is indeed the absolute best Alfa
>parts counterperson, she is very helpful, knowledgeable and sweet and
>the phone, so much, that it doesn't seem to hurt when you surrender
>your credit card number.  Now, just to be fair,  Bill Harkell has
>proven himself as helpful and knowledgeable, but Bill, there is a
>gender gap when the sweet factor kicks in.
i dunno, jay, you musta mist alfa-bill on his one-lapper, and i got a 2nd wisit
when he delivered that spider in nj last month, but he IS kinda sweet!  ;~)

on a more serious note, i've always gotten great service/prices from jeff price
at algar ferrari in rosemont, pa - 800.441.9824.  not as sweet as bill, tho!
never tried michele, no basis for comparison there.

ciao for now,

dug seed in

straight, but not narrow