Lucas missiles, GTV6 test mules

John,
Fear not, they are of the typical Lucas self-destructing kind, certainly not
smart bombs.

semi- Alfa content: I was reading an Aston book I received over the holidays
and there was a chapter about the development of Aston's de dion suspension
[they've been using one for years]. The Aston engineering folks were running
a GTV6 as a test mule for some time- apparently it broke some track records
in their hands.

No word however on whether they tried shoehorning a quad-webbered 5.4 liter
V8.

dave s.
95 164Q
83 AM Lagonda

I read an article in the Wall Street Journal today, which stated that Lucas
makes missile guidance systems.  Now depending on what missiles they are
installed in .... but it is definitely thought provoking.

John Justus