Tahitian calendar scams

>Are you packed Gordy?

Yeah, I got this idea that the NWARC calendar for 2000 will be 12 months
(maybe more) of partially clad (body cladding only) Polynesian lasses
superimposed over pictures of Sophia on the beach, or my Spider in the
Seattle rain.  So Bill, how far can we get at $10 a pop?   ;o)

The real reason for this post is to request that any digesti who ordered
and paid for calendars from me and have not received them, please contact
me directly.  Many orders went out during the Christmas mail rush and may
be taking an inordinate amount of time in transit.  I have had reports of
three orders that were not filled yet.  I think most digest orders were
filled early on, but i know that dug seed in didn't get his.  Jim Hayes
got his, but the mail took over two weeks from Seattle to Massachusetts.
I'm embarassed that a select few had problems, but let me know and I'll
be glad to get extras mailed out.

For those of you who have not yet ordered your calendars, I have only a
few left available to be sold.  When these are gone, the only source will
be International Auto Parts, and I don't know how much inventory they
have left.

Those of you who have your copy or have seen them can testify that these
are quality calendars, and may wish to vouch that I am not into scamming
folks on the Digest.  Since my fine Floridian friend, Bill, hasn't bought
his calendar yet, I can't vouch for his scammablility <?>  :^)

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC membership chair
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]