Thanks to all ,Bless you Mark Smith,paint codes

Greetings Alfisti!
       First, thanks to all who sent advice on Bryan Carters' driveshaft
questions.I printed each for him,and he sends his thanks........
        Second a huge thanks to Mark Smith, who sent me the photos of the GTV6
right side wiring harness connections.They were exactly what I needed,now when
the weather warms up I'll get out there to make sure all is properly hooked
up.By the way,NICE business card.Clean car!!!!!!
         Third, with all of the talk of paint codes;I'm in and out of body
shops all day long, should anyone need help with paint codes or info like this
let me know.I have a list of body shops for people in the Northern VA area,for
those who need it.I have contacts and phone numbers etc.I also have a
"Terry"scale of quality;I'm very picky so I can cover everyone's need for
objective reports on the quality of the shops.My own '84GTV6 will be going
into the paint shop soon;(as soon as it is running and taxes are filed).
          The current color is the silver (sides are still good, top is a bit
thin)with the normal grey body cladding and tan interior.I'm considering a new
color for the car.I don't want cop magnet red;nor the grey color.Anyone got
any ideas on other than stock paint colors for this car?I want something
unique,different;I can have custom paint mixed so that's not a
problem;deciding the color is.I want something visually appropriate for the
car and worthy of the Alfa Romeo name ;my line of thinking is a champagne
color, or a metallic maroon color.(I'm tired of Bryan Carter's ideas of school
bus yellow, monochromatic purple and  battleship grey.If anyone could offer
their .02 worth, it would help.
Frostbitten in VA
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA  15*f at the thermometer outside the window
1987 Milano Gold2,5 (Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito)