Treasure Trove Unearthed and Putting Out Fire With Gasoline

In his holiday rummaging, my boss came up with a treasure trove of old
Alfa sales literature from '67, '71, '74, and later, in the Alfetta
period. What jewels! To answer your next question, NO, I'm not selling
any of it. The nicest ones are the 1750 (Berlina), 1750 GT Veloce and
the 1750 Spider Veloce, complete with the U.S. supplements stapled in
at the back. Some of the text passages in these brochures are priceless:
(Note snide remarks in parentheses)