Junk yard in eastern PA

I sent this to another list and generated a lot of interest.

FYI for those living in PA,NJ,NY area :

I went to a HUGE junk yard a couple of days ago, literally had thousands of
cars,
all sorted in alphabetical order. Had a very good range of foreign cars,
from Audi to VW.
But what caught my attention was the number of  older classic European
cars.

There were a couple of Fiat 850's (one a Spider), a early 80's Alfa GTV with
the 2-litre engine.
The body had rust in the usual places but most of the interior and the
machanicals were still on the car.

Prices are VERY reasonable (at least compared to NJ), I bought a full set of
alloy wheels
for an Audi Quattro for $40 complete, and a set of Saab Minilite
look-a-likes for $40 complete.

A look at their price list reveals :

Engine  - $65
Cyl head (alum) - $20
5-speed trans - $65
Turbo unit - $25

The yard is located 30 miles north of Reading, PA, EZ Pull & Save Auto Parts
717-386-2171

Other interesting cars were Citroen DS, Renault Dauphine, Peugeot 403 etc.
gerry