nEW OWNER + sulfur smell update

john: welcom to the club ;) good that a miata owner saw the light ;)
seriously though, the price is fine. have fun !

to all who replied to my "sulfur smell" problem...thanks! i think i'll try
the "mystery fluid that clears up the problem that you get at the autoparts
store" route first...probably, as most people thought, a problem with the
cat.

dave sisson
86 grad, houston, tx