Y2K - deja vu-all ovet again

Arnold Most asked,
"Does anyone know if the 91 164S computers are Y2K compliant and if not
does it matter?"

If not, does the  car think it will be 1900 when the millenium ticks over?
Does the wonderfulness of all alloy construction and overhead camshafts give
way to cast iron and flat heads.  If so, maybe it would be better if things
did just stop at midnight.

Jay Negrin
Things are different in So Cal - Tie dye, bell bottoms and platform shoes are
back in vogue.  Is this the start of a retro movement so that we will all
eventually think we are living this century all over
again.--aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha