Re: trippin' in Oregon

Gordon:
I replied out of context, trying to save bandwidth.  Try my message this way:

Gordon C Hyde wrote:

> >The AROC convention in 1999 is in June in Kansas City and in 2000 in
> >Portland,
> >Oregon, probably early August.
> >
> Stuff deleted....

> And in Portland in 2000, where you might compete for travelling the
> greatest distance.  :^)
>
> more stuff deleted....

> Then fly you should, just don't let your wheels leave the ground.  :^)  I
> recommend the ultra scenic trip taking  US101 south along the Oregon
> Coast and the old highway 1 through the redwoods south of Leggett, CA if
> you can afford the time.  It's a trip you will never forget.

more stuff deleted....

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:08:44 -0600 Bernie & Diana Bennett
<bennetts@domain.elided> writes:
>And there's the Adobe Inn in Yachats, and a really great drive up to
>Oregon Caves (the lodge and scenery are great even if you can't stand
>going underground into the caves).
>
>Bernie & Diana Bennett

Huh?

Didja send this to me by mistake, or was it part of another message?
ttyl
ciao
Gordy Hyde

Sorry for the confusion, was just adding to the commentary about nice places
to go in Oregon.  I obviously got confused. Looking at the message again,
there were a couple of contrubutors.

Bernie Bennett

End of alfa-digest V7 #354