GTV6 for sale in Oklahoma

from:BGroner@domain.elided

Hello and Happy New Year:

Just returned to Chicago area after visiting in-laws in Muskogee Oklahoma.
Found a GTV6 on an out of business car lot.  The lot's phone was disconnected
and by playing Sherlock Holmes (asking the owners of the business next door)
we found the name of the owner of the lot.  After several messages on his
machine (Rev. Charlie Ford) I managed to have him send over someone to let me
look at the car.  They sent the wrong key to the building, where of course
they keep the car keys, so we broke into the building to retrieve said Alfa
keys.  They were not driving the car at all because "It's a foreign car you
know, and we can't get parts if it broke."  The car is an 84, sunroof,
leather.  After some serious cranking, and waiting, we got it started.  Very,
very strong engine. 54k miles, very straight body, Ansa rear section, engine
and undercarriage relatively oil free, oil looked clean, no oil in coolant
tank that I could see.  Other items: radio was missing, power windows(both)
not working, and other typical ground problems apparent, small typical rust
behind front wheels.  Owner asked 3.5k, immediately went to 3.2k, sounds
movable.  I am sure that, if no one goes to get it, I will buy it next
Christmas for much less.
Kelly's Kars 922 N. Main
Muskogee Oklahoma
owner Rev. Charley Ford 918-683-4175