oil filters and ABS

Carson
We use the same oil filter for all of the Alfas at the dealer... The new
smaller one is easier to fit in.

Other cars that used the ABS system are the Lincoln Mark VII and Mercury
XR4Ti among others. I bougth my old pressure switch for my Plat. at a
Lincoln Mercury dealer for about 1/2 of Alfa...no difference other than
the car sprouting a full box frame and chrome after installing it. ;o)

Carson should get the "Harsh Environment Award". I looked on the map and
he is UP there!!!!
- --

Bill "Shagadelic" Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" -AmiSue1
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm