74 Spider recalled to life!

Greetings and warm holiday wishes!
I posted about my dead spider back a few weeks ago.
I received a lot of good advice and help from many, and for that I do
thank you all.

I made many phone calls to both Fred Di and Rich Hirsch. This afternoon
I succeeded in gettting the spider to fire off and run. I got it dialed
in enough to have it pull strong in 2nd and 3rd to 5,500 RPM, no
backfires no stumbles no popped off when backing off the gas.
I drove it this way for about 20 miles in my general area. I didn't take
it far away, but it seemed to purr! Mind you this is not yet perfect,
but what a nice Christmas present!

Again thanks to everyone.

Regards,

jkc