Help with Spider "Spotter's Guide"

     I've started to work some more on my web site:
     www.mindspring.com/~tlentz/alfa

     I'm wanting to develop my "spotter's guide to spiders" pages in the
     hopes of giving a quick way of helping people identify the different
     "Series" of Alfa Romeo Spiders 1966-1994.

     Here's where you come in ...
     If you have "digital" images of your (or any) spider showing the
     interior, exterior, bumpers, wheels, etc. (basically, the items of the
     car that make it different than those of other "series" or years) and
     wouldn't mine me using them as an example, on my site, Please send
     them to me.

     Thanks

     Tim Lentz
     tim_lentz@domain.elided