trippin'

>The AROC convention in 1999 is in June in Kansas City and in 2000 in
>Portland,
>Oregon, probably early August.
>
>Roy, we'd love to see you in KC.

And in Portland in 2000, where you might compete for travelling the
greatest distance.  :^)

>From: Kitredwine@domain.elided
>Subject: Takin' a trip...

>Do I need to take anything under consideration for such
>a long trip (Seattle to SF) in winter?

Bill Harkell (One Lap) would warn you to keep your eyes peeled for State
Troopers south of Olympia, especially if you still have your Georgia
plates.

>I probably should fly, but I'm looking forward to a scenic trip in my
>Milano.

Then fly you should, just don't let your wheels leave the ground.  :^)  I
recommend the ultra scenic trip taking  US101 south along the Oregon
Coast and the old highway 1 through the redwoods south of Leggett, CA if
you can afford the time.  It's a trip you will never forget.

>The friend I'm visiting did the reverse (SF to Seattle and back) in
>October in his Spider and thinks it would be a good bonding
>experience with my Alfa.

I've done that trip in several different cars and it has done just that
for me.  I'm looking forward to doing it some day in my Spider.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider
Bothell, WA (brrrr)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]