Locked rear end?

Thanks to everyone who responded.   After much ado, I finally got a tow
truck to take my spider down to Keith's shop.  As for details - I drove home
without a problem or a sound and parked.  Four hours later I started the car
to leave again.  The drivers side rear wheel spun, but the passenger side
was locked.  Imagine my dismay.  I had tickets to the Colts-Seahawks game.
I got a ride, what a game!  Anyway, I'll keep you posted on this most
bizarre problem.

"We shan't do anything even without our heads, in spite of the fact that it
is our heads that mostly interfere with our understanding."
Dostoyevsky