Re: FS 164L Standard Alloy Wheels will they fit '94 LS?

Can someone tell me if these wheels will fit my 164LS '94 model.  Is the offset
the same?
If so, I am interested as my LS wheels need to be refinished (factory defect which
PO did not get fixed before the warranty expired.
TIA
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA

BillNick@domain.elided wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have a set of four 1991 164L standard alloy wheels for sale.  Wheels are
> 15X6.5 with a 5 on 98 bolt pattern. Wheels are in good shape.  Tires are
> Bridgestone Potenza RE92 in 205/60/15 with about 10,000 to 15,000 miles
> remaining.  The price is $200.  I live in Corona, California which is about 40
> miles east of LA.  Interest parties please contact me off the digest at
> Billnick@domain.elided.  Thanks and I wish you all a merry holiday season.

End of alfa-digest V7 #332