RE: Subaru Mailing List and Milano Headlights.

What? no discussions of which Crocodile Dundee's advert is better?
No grassroot effort to petition for ScoobyDoo to become the Vermont State Car?

And what's with the 7 star emblem, I know the history, but couldn't they
hire a better designer for their corporate indentity?

Oblig. Alfa content, I have been using on the Milano, the 80W/100W "blue"
beam headlights for the past few months and recently, they started acting
up, like the headlights would go out as if some circuit breaker had been
tripped. Then things started to smell funny; so I checked under the hood,
surely enough, the wiring was OK but the plastic receptacles on both sides
had melted. I took great care to clean everything and used Stabilant22
liberally prior to installation this summer.

I went back to my old 45W/55W lights. I think the wires can handle the extra
wattage, but those receptacles are suspect.

YMMV,

        - Steve.