RE: AROC,NYET!

At 05:04 PM 12/15/98 -0500, Brian Shorey wrote:
>also, i find it interesting that more of the businesses with some presence
>on the digest choose not to support it (although maybe some of them have
>been trying during the past five months).  every week, on the italian-cars
>digest, we get a weekly mailing of the supporting business(es), and every
>week there's exactly one name on it.

upgrading the advertising program is a project i started in the
spring/summer, one digest at a time, and i ran out of that before i got to
the alfa digest. Peter Krause has brought up a K&E ad in email last spring,
and i've been too busy to get back to him on that one (another aging issue
that really needs to be addressed, if i ever have time again. by the way,
my wife and i just cut a deal on a new house, so now we also get to move in
the middle of winter. cheers.)

richard

End of alfa-digest V7 #328