Bruce's Clock

As the previous owner of Bruce's GTV, I can attest to the ugliness of the
hole in his dash.  My current GTV also has a similar problem, except that the
PO of this one made the hole larger and installed a lovely, period led clock
complete with faux gold trim.  Tre chic!

Now that my sarcasm is finished, might I suggest the oval clock used in
maseratti bi-turbos?  As I recall, it was a classic design, oval in shape
(with the major diameter vertical) and analog.  It may not fit, however.
Anyone know of any toasted biturbos needing a clockectomy?  Alternatively,
perhaps a set of mid-sixties rally clocks would be an acceptable alternative?

Bob Brady, DVAROC
wishing I was home playing with my toys right now....