[no subject]

Of course, it also reccommends that you get custom springs if you can.  Then
you adjust the ride heights and corner weights with spacers (which is a
VERY tedious process on a 105 chassis).

I love this CRH Don sent me!!!!  Such interesting history- I'm very tempted
to make a GTAm replica from a delapitated 2000 now (don't ask me why, I think
I am quite sick- the '73 GTV I have is REALLY nice to own).

BTW, if I don't get a chance, Happy Holidays to all on the Digest- we are
going to be out of the office for the break.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI