Driving it less ?

Hello,
I'm about to change jobs from the country (ish) to the city. I currently
drive about 40 miles a day in my V6 155 and soon will only be driving it at
weekends (blooody trains, no pedals to play with).
Is there anything I should be doing to keep my Alfa in tip top condition now
that I'm going to be driving it a lot less ?
I'm sure most people wouldn't worry about this but what about the oil
coatings on all the engine parts ? Is there a procedure for starting a car
after it's not been used for a week or two ? Is the rust build up on the
brake discs going to cause problems ?

Ant.

'95 155 V6 +Sportpack (and new tyres tomorrow !)