GTV-6: 4 mo. and still waiting

OK, just to bring ya'll up to date.
    I have not been able to drive my 84 GTV-6 Maratona for any real distance for about 4 months now, and I'm getting extremely
frustrated.
    I have: gotten some minor body work done, (a month and a half right there) contemplated a RR caliper rebuild and wimped out and
purchased a rebuilt unit, contemplated and rejected installing the castor arm ball joint from a 115 (after I ordered and received
the parts) and ordered polyurethane bushings instead, which they told me were backordered till May of 99.  SO I ordered stock
bushings to tide me over right?
    Well, today my POLYs showed up unannounced and unexpected (much like in-laws, but more pleasant) as did my STOCK bushings in
separate packages. BUT I had already sent the car to get aligned with the old bushings in because I was really looking forward to
driving it around this weekend and doing an Auto-x with it.
    Weeeeeeell..... Getting the bushings too late to install for the alignment ended up not being so bad because at the shop, I was
informed that the inner tie rod joint will need to be replaced!!! So I again will not be driving the car for another week or so till
I get the part in and find time to install it! AAARRRRRGGGG!!!!
    Somewhere in there I changed the tranny fluid and engine oil/filter. And Oh, and I noticed my oil pressure sending unit is now
And all of this talk of Alfa V6s at full song is not helping!  :)

For now, I seeeeeethe

Mark Kingsbury

The "A" List:

Mine -- 84 GTV-6 Maratona (therapeutic chant: ilovemycarilovemycarilovemycarilovemycarwhenitruns)
Wife's -- 98 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro (track tested, wife approved!)
Dog's -- 90 Acura Integra (171,000 mi, perfect canidate for ITA, other than it's FWD and not an Alfa)