Re: alfa-digest V7 #317

In a message dated 12/11/98 3:48:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> paul, you said:
>  >Did anyone else notice the rather lengthy "Publishing Company for sale"
> post
>  >in V7 #315. This sort of thing has no right cluttering up our digest. The
>  >poster did however give his fax number (1 (212) 504-8032) and it occurred
>  >me that if each of us were to fax him say, a dozen or so copies of a solid
>  >black page or something of that nature....
>  ===========================
>  gads, what a great idea!!!  i'm faxing 10 black pages as i'm typing this!!!
>  feel better already!!!  this really made my day!!!  i'm gonna get a lot of
>  mileage outta those 10 black pages - all that copy-machine toner needed for
'
> em
>  will NOT go to waste!!!
>
>  thanks for the great idea, paul!!!
>
>  dug seed in
>
>  ps - i emailed richard about all the recent spam, & he said that the list
> may
>  have to go to a 'only member's can email' kinda thing...

Great idea!  I tried to report this moron to AOL for a breach of "Terms of
Service" but he had already disappeared.  Although I use their service, I'm
constantly embarassed by what gets posted via their internet clutter.

Sincerely,

Frank Formeister